Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to BUY one. New or used.

ETA: If anyone knows where I can buy one online (actually in stock)--I'd greatly appreciate it as well.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I need one also. What is the problem with botach? Do any of the site sponsors carry them yet?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
itstock said:
Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I need one also. What is the problem with botach? Do any of the site sponsors carry them yet?
MANY, MANY unsatisfied customers. Go do a search for botach at HKPro - they are the last site I remember seeing a lot of complains.

I don't wanna give away too much, in case he is having some issues. But, Critical Dimensions is working on an alternative to this bag. Keep your eyes peeled...

·
Registered
320 Posts
ShipWreck said:
itstock said:
MANY, MANY unsatisfied customers. Go do a search for botach at HKPro - they are the last site I remember seeing a lot of complains.

I don't wanna give away too much, in case he is having some issues. But, Critical Dimensions is working on an alternative to this bag. Keep your eyes peeled...
Well in that case I will most certainly wait. I'm in no rush, but it sure would make things easier (I haven't even had the chance to shoot the damn thing with all of the freak snow we got). :shock: Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found one.

I am also interested in producing an alternative--that is if I can find the time these days. Stay tuned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.