FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I run out and buy a new light for my home defense gun, I thought I would ask if anyone has a light they don't need and want to sell.

It will be put on a Glock 17 or XD9

Thanx!

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Tell you what, its your lucky day or good karma :D
I happen to have a spare Insight TLR-1 (minus box and manual) that has been mounted on a couple of guns, light used a few times for fun, but it has never been mounted on a gun that has been fired. In other words, not abused :?
Since its the protect you and the misses, PM me you contact info and its yours for a whopping good guy price of FREE

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
WOWOWOWOW

I saw group buys on a TRL1 for $86 or $83 - I think it may have been at the XD Forum. If anyone else is interested....

I have an M5 for my P99 (basically an M3 with the S&W/P99 rail). One of these days I wanna get another light that will fit on standard size rails.

I have owned a Glocklight with a Glock34 I used to have. Thats a good little light too.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow-zers!!! :shock:

Thanx! I'm doing my spring cleaning of the workshop this weekend, I'll see if I have any neglected toys with which to repay the kindness!

PM incoming! :D

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Light received! Thank you again tqtran! :?

I'll post some pics of it on the gun later.

I put it on the G17. It has a LaserMax guide rod. This is cool. The laser shows up brightly and perfectly centered in the flashlight beam. My new fave home defense gun. :D

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Damn, now I Want one of those :lol:
Sorry Shipwreck, I phased all my TLR-1s out of my collection already.
TA got my last one.
Now maybe if I ever get a chance to try out the new Surefire X400(LED light & laser) and like it, I may phase out all of my TLR-2s as well :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.