Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Im after a White Ring Sight Unit the MC-10-80, for an Airsoft P90 and would love to improve the look of my P90 with a real sight unit.

However theres a slight issue, that is im from the United Kingdom, so that would mean sending it over the "pond" so to speak, but im willing to pay extra for the postage!

Thanks in advance

-Victor

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didn't want to start a new thread but im still after a white ring sight if any one has one again please pm me

also must have the adjustment rings

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Doesn't that unit have a tritium lamp? If it does, the unit can't leave without an export license. If it doesn't, then forget I posted, and I'm sorry. :cool:

I don't know. FYI, I have 2 TR's and a PX90.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
White Ring Sight does have Tritium, it is dimmer than the Black Ring Sight though.
So its either old shelf/left over tritium or the fiber optic light collector interferes with it.
My guess is its old tritium since the White Ring Sights are from the 90s and they phased those out for the Black Ring Sights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not sure myself but a member of an airsoft forum who is in the UK told me that he didn't have any issues getting his sight unit into the country

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry to do this again, but im still after a sight unit if any one has one for sale please pm me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.