FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to buy original parts for the Paratrooper FAL folding butt stock. Primarily looking for FN or Imbel manufactured parts but will consider DSA parts.

Also looking for FNC para folding stock parts.

Unassembled/loose parts is OK and I'm specifically looking for the knuckle, hinge and button style pivot/locking assembly.

Thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Would like to buy original parts for the Paratrooper FAL folding butt stock. Primarily looking for FN or Imbel manufactured parts but will consider DSA parts.

Also looking for FNC para folding stock parts.

Unassembled/loose parts is OK and I'm specifically looking for the knuckle, hinge and button style pivot/locking assembly.

Thank you.

Good luck on finding either original FN parts, or Imbel copies - either early or late versions. I think your best bet is to just up and make the order for the lower, stock folding knuckle and buttstock parts from DSA. Last I knew in stock and definitely more reasonably priced as compared to the others you listed. I'd not take their price doubled on original FN parts. Over time, you can get lucky. The righteous parts are hen's teeth.

On the Imbel parts, they aren't even as close to the original as the DSA parts are - but the DSA parts "lack" in other areas. If you're in it for the long run, just keep turning stones...they are out there, but it'll be a while and no other simple solution save the DSA repros. Even the (yuk) Falcon parts are no longer in production.

Myh two cents worth only.....YMMV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.