Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a reasonable price ?
I did see a stock on Gouge broker ( 400 + ???? )
Willing to pay cash or swap, ammo, MK products, what ever needed if the deal is reasonable .
Just trying to add an OD to me collection.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Haha OP...I saw that same OD stock on GB, and have been watching it. I nearly placed a bid, as I've wanted an OD for a while. Did you fid something yet?

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been looking at used guns & talking with members whom may want to trade .
I'm really after a OD gun, found 1 used, 2nd owner and he claims that 200 rds fired max ??? I asked what trig pac he had and he said gen 3 ??? I don't know if they came with 2's or 2 & 3's... Kind of skeptical , so I left it alone. Of course there are the 1999.99 used ones but not for me...
My experience is that you could just about shoot a PS , several hundred rounds, clean it good and almost never tell, so I would rather buy 1 from someone I know. Besides I have shot several thousand rounds thru mine and it looks good.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have an OD Gen 2 with no sight right now (I sold it here a couple weeks back, to try to get a rail). Would cost around $100 for the rail. Looking to get $1700 out of it. Gun comes with a gen 2 pack w/ aluminum hammer and an extra gen 3 pack incase you ever need to send in for repairs (heard they keep the Gen 2 and give you a gen 3 when returning the gun).

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Easiest way to tell how much it has been used is look at the front face of the trigger pack. If they didn't do the Velcro protection trick it will be all marked up. With that said od ps90s came with all types of trigger packs to the best of my knowledge I had 1 come with a gen 2 and 2 with gen 3s

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Easiest way to tell how much it has been used is look at the front face of the trigger pack. If they didn't do the Velcro protection trick it will be all marked up. With that said od ps90s came with all types of trigger packs to the best of my knowledge I had 1 come with a gen 2 and 2 with gen 3s
Also can look at the Ejection Port Door, that get chewed up....
Just picked up a keeper ( $1400 OD never fired NIB ) to my door.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.