FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have an RMR 07 they would like to sell me? I'll consider new or used.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I would normally NEVER reccomend Botach but the price here is too goo to beat.

They DO have them in stock, I called today and confirmed. They shipped me my RM06 I purchased so.....

Here it is, apply coupon TRIJICONRMR at checkout to bring the total down to $443.70

Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 7.22.24 PM.png

·
Registered
676 Posts
+1 on Botach deal. I ordered one Sunday evening. CC charged today and shipping info was emailed. I've shopped with Botach a few times now and have had quick shipment each time. Can't beat that price on the RM07! Not to mention free shipping.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
my rmr 07 from botach will be here tomorrow! I back ordered it a few weeks ago. Never charged my card until shipped.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Does anyone know how long this discount will go. Would like to have the green dot instead of the amber but will the deal end while I wait.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
I originally put an RMR 07 on the FNX Tac but decided to also try the RMR 08 with the triangle. With a tac flashlight on at night, I can't see the triangle. Is this normal?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I originally put an RMR 07 on the FNX Tac but decided to also try the RMR 08 with the triangle. With a tac flashlight on at night, I can't see the triangle. Is this normal?
yes. The tritium is not very bright at at, just about any white light will over power it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts