FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a scar 17s FDE NIB preferably. Looking for a fair price and maybe a trade if seller wants I have a nib hk45c with 4 mags 2-8 2-10, both tactical and standard barrels, heinie tactical height sights(installed by heinie), stock sights, soft and hard hk case hk cleaning pack, viridian x5l gen 2 laser/light, and everything else I have for it(45 speed loader, laser boresighter, 50 rounds of AE45 ammo,etc). Location MD. I'm new to this forum so please pardon me if I forgot something. PM me and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
A&A arsenal has one for sale right now, you better jump on it though. They are located in northern Virginia too, not too far to ship it.

Reactions: Sean415

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have inquired with them. But they politely declined my offer, great people to deal with though. Thank you. That said...I'm still looking!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
If I were you I'd buy what you wanted while its in stock and the price is right. Its going to take some time to find someone interested in your trade, so you're better off selling it and getting top dollar for it, and getting bottom dollar for the SCAR.

Reactions: Sean415

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see what you're saying. But I'll just wait it out I'm not really in any rush. Thank you very much for your advice though I appreciate it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interested in a nib black as well...here's a pic I have more with everything else included in the package for those interested.. Untitled.png

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.