FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks like this is your first post? Welcome to the forum Cobra45. I believe everybody is looking for a SCAR 16s currently (unless they already have one or in some cases several).

I did talk to FN today and they said they would have a batch of SCAR 16s come in quarter 2 of next year. However, I take that with a grain of salt, best of luck to you.
Thanks Bruteandbear, I am actually about to trade a guy in idaho my black 17s for his fde 16s. if they come back into production I bet they will be limited production at close to $3299 msrp :( I really regret selling my fde 3 years ago for $2200. At the time it seemed like alot to have into a 5.56 with all the other option cheap but I have realized its the one I miss dragging to the range the most. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
369 Posts

Thanks Bruteandbear, I am actually about to trade a guy in idaho my black 17s for his fde 16s. if they come back into production I bet they will be limited production at close to $3299 msrp :( I really regret selling my fde 3 years ago for $2200. At the time it seemed like alot to have into a 5.56 with all the other option cheap but I have realized its the one I miss dragging to the range the most. Thanks for the welcome!
I feel your pain I sold my FDE SCAR 16s in 2017 for $3,200 to a buddy to fund a SCAR 17s + geiselle super SCAR trigger. I picked up an early SCAR 16s with one mag through it in FDE last week for 3k.

Hey I live in Idaho too, weird.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts