FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Pretty sure the Cali Dems just scored themselves another loyal voter...

Reactions: adamc

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
That is next here in communist Connecticut...our leaders give free school & college to illegals, and soon drivers licenses as well

oh yes and huge amounts of gun banning, gun grabbing and raising taxes. :-(

illegal aliens are 'un documented' democrat voters. :-(

Reactions: DEERE G and Jeff V

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Marijuana legal in Colorado, illegal aliens practicing law in California, same sex marriage on parade floats and law abiding gun owners in numerous states soon to be felons. Where did we go wrong? I think FDR's New Deal was the spark that ignited the tender that has now escalated to a funeral pyre for our country.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Like a relative of mine said on the last hunting trip "the things that used to be revered as good in this country are now bad, and the things that were bad are now good".

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't believe there is any precondition that the applicant has to be an American citizen, nor the legality of their status upon entrance into the US. He got by with a legal technicality, just as most "felons" are freed.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't believe there is any precondition that the applicant has to be an American citizen, nor the legality of their status upon entrance into the US. He got by with a legal technicality, just as most "felons" are freed.
Fine. Then give him the license and deport his ass. Then put him up in front of the Board and have his license yanked for being a criminal.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I saw this a while back and it sickens me. As a legal immigrant to this country I don't think this should have gone through. I agree with giving him the license if it is technically necessary, then deport him. Problem solved.

It is right up there with NYC wanting non-citizens to vote in municipal elections (surprisingly, something Bloomberg is against, probably because he couldn't run again.) Sorry, but I don't expect to be able to vote until I'm a citizen and anyone suggesting otherwise should be viewed with extreme suspicion.

New York City considers allowing non-citizens to vote - Washington Times

1 - 10 of 10 Posts