·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is pissed that they canned Carter?!?!?!?!? :cry:

·
Banned
151 Posts
Not so mad that she is leaving but really pissed that "Dick" Woolsey is taking over Atlantis. So many better choices.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Actress wants to leave - she will do her own tv show on th esci-fi channel this fall.
+1

She (and any one else for that matter) would rather be Executive Producer and Star of her own show ( Sanctuary ) that just an Actor.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I agree that they should have found someone better to take charge. Not a fan of Woolsey. I think a hot female ancient would have been a better idea. Maybe even Tealc, now that would be cool.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Everbody hates Woosley's character but somehow I bet it will play into the plot for some climatic season finale.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Well, I found a few months back that he'd be the new leader.

I wish they would have picked one of the captains of the ships instead...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bingo +1 that and in stargate he was kinda bad and a prick :evil:

·
Registered
225 Posts
id vote for that skinner guy! woolsey is... well... kinda... well the "G" word!
how about mitchel?

·
Banned
328 Posts
I'm all for Woolsey taking over. Him coming in and being a bastard and not getting along with every single member of the expedition is what the show needs. Otherwise you end up with something like Star Trek Voyager where everybody works together to solve the problem of the week and then congratulates each other about what a great job they did. It gets stale really fast if everyone on a show is a 100% team player who never has a problem with anyone else.

Or put another way: Who is the more interesting character?

Caldwell and Ellis or all those other agreeable and cooperative ship commanders (who always end up getting killed.)
Wraith enzyme Ford or season 1 Ford
Daniel Jackson or Jonas Quinn
Kinsey or Hayes

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:!: Woolsey is still a dick!!!!!! :lol:

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
He said he just broke 10 rules in this last episode. :p He's JUST figuring that you can't always go by the book. Lets see how they develop his character? :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts