FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale – FNP45 Tactical with Trijicon RMR (Adjustable 3.5 MOA LED)

I have decided to part with one of my FNP45 Tactical pistols. This pistol is in excellent condition and has about 850 rounds through the gun. It is barely broken in yet has been absolutely flawless with every type of ammunition I have fired through it. This is a great tactical, 3Gun and/or home defense pistol.

The pistol come with a new Trijicon RMR (Adjustable 3.5 MOA LED) red dot sight, FNP Competition fiber optic sights (installed) and the original set of Tritium suppressor sights (included in the case). The grip has been stippled for added grip for fast follow-up shots (see pictures).

The gun comes complete with the original case, 5 factory 15 round magazines and a Blade Tech tactical holster and double magazine pouch. This set up costs well over $1700 so you are getting a great deal. I will also include a couple of the high temp O-rings so the thread protector will not unscrew while shooting.

I am only asking $1200 total so the pistol will sell quickly. The price is firm but I would be interested in applying the gun towards trades for a SCAR 17. Local pick up or shipping to your FFL only. Buyer pays all shipping costs.

IMG_1092.jpg IMG_1095.jpg IMG_1094.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold

for sale – fnp45 tactical with trijicon rmr (adjustable 3.5 moa led)

i have decided to part with one of my fnp45 tactical pistols. This pistol is in excellent condition and has about 850 rounds through the gun. It is barely broken in yet has been absolutely flawless with every type of ammunition i have fired through it. This is a great tactical, 3gun and/or home defense pistol.

The pistol come with a new trijicon rmr (adjustable 3.5 moa led) red dot sight, fnp competition fiber optic sights (installed) and the original set of tritium suppressor sights (included in the case). The grip has been stippled for added grip for fast follow-up shots (see pictures).

The gun comes complete with the original case, 5 factory 15 round magazines and a blade tech tactical holster and double magazine pouch. This set up costs well over $1700 so you are getting a great deal. I will also include a couple of the high temp o-rings so the thread protector will not unscrew while shooting.

I am only asking $1200 total so the pistol will sell quickly. The price is firm but i would be interested in applying the gun towards trades for a scar 17. Local pick up or shipping to your ffl only. Buyer pays all shipping costs.

View attachment 4111 View attachment 4113 View attachment 4112

*****sold*****

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.