FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new SCAR deployment kit foam. Perfect. CUSTOM cut by a Pelican dealer out of Virginia using company's (Pelican/Hardigg) actual computer templates. Lead time on standard one is 4-6 weeks, so I agreed to have them do this instead. Foam material itself is a TAD different from the ones I know come straight from the factory. The difference in materials bothers me, but 99% of others would ask me "what difference?" This is a true custom cut and not the "pick n' pull" stuff. $80 shipped lower 48 only. Visually and functionally, it is the real deal. Fits IM3300 case.

Located in PA. Open to most payments, but prefer PayPal gift. Thank you. Questions welcome.

Off to the right, the lighting makes the foam look discolored on right-hand side. That is not the case. Consistent black over entire product.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mods, please close, if possible. I'm going to repackage this item along with a brand new OD IM3300 case. Rather than make a mess of this thread, I'd like to start fresh with a clean listing for the significantly upgraded item. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.