Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

sorry guys

P.S.

I will post the garand tonight .

·
Registered
20 Posts
If willing to break up the package, I'll take all the ammunition. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] (Take out REMOVETHIS) with details / pricing

Thanks,
Mike :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm interested in the sling and 50 round magazine. Email me a price if you are willing to break up: richm2004(at)gmail(dot)com

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys I got some offers and if i decide to break it up I will get in touch with all of you in order of your posting .....Hope thats ok just tring to save myself a 1000 trips to UPS lol ...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
well iam in bethlehem not to far from you so it will save you postage i cam meet ya and get some of the ammo off ya i sent you a pm also

·
Vendor
5,658 Posts
:-?
Hey abpt1, why are you selling off your toys? does this have something to do with your illness? Did you get a final diagnosis? :(

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took a pay cut and I need a new car bad i owe 8000 on the one i have and its only worth 3000 plus i need to take a few weeks off due to some medical issues with throat surgery. There not doing a Thyroglossal duct cyst removal also they are removing my adnoids/tonsils and uvilula oh boy so plus i got two tickets in the mail to day for ez pass viloation for going in the non ez pass lane :roll:

·
Registered
356 Posts
I shot a PM your way a few days ago, abpt1.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Please PM me with prices on:

5-7 pistol
50-round mags
Eotech

Thanks

Or email me at [email protected]

Sorry about your situation bro. Hang in there!

·
Registered
58 Posts
interested in your PS-90

Am interested in buying PS-90 if your willing to breakup your iitems. Might take a couple of 50 rounders and some ammo.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK I am going to break it up tonight afterwork. I will also be adding my m1garand d day edition it was a springfield production run of 1=1944 rifles .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.