FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hanging around this forum has been bad for my wallet..you all have gotten me into an upgrade mode...as such....I just bought a Benelli M3 convertible semi-auto/pump shotgun....the rationale being I already own a bunch of Mesa accessories and a Burris Fast Fire III that I can't mount on my most recent purchase which I am looking to sell.

I am seeking to sell a Benelli Nova Tactical H20 for which I have sent in the warranty card, however, I am the original purchaser, and there hasn't been a single round put through the shotgun. The description from Benelli is:

Benelli’s Nova Tactical is a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun that integrates a polymer stock and lightweight receiver into a single unit for unsurpassed strength and weather resistance. High-tech ergonomics make the gun comfortable to hold and easy to handle. Distinctive grooves on the pistol grip and forearm, in place of conventional checkering, provides a positive gripping surface and complements the innovative engineering of the Nova Tactical. Dual-action bars and rotary head locking lugs, allows the Nova Tactical to handle everything from light loads to 3-1/2" magnums. A magazine cut-off on the forearm allows for safe carry with a full magazine and empty chamber. The Nova Pump Tactical is available with either rifle sights, or a click-adjustable military-style ghost-ring for this all-business, no-nonsense defense tool. The Nova H2O Pump Tactical utilizes a polymer stock and open rifle sights. The barrel is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, magazine tube and cap, trigger group and that’s nickel plated to insure that it keeps working in even the harshest conditions.

The shotgun has an MSRP of $669...I bought new and haven't put a round through it.....$600 OBO.....buyer pays actual shipping, and all of the usual forum rules apply regarding FFL, etc. I will accept a Postal Money Order, Bank Check from a money center bank [e.g. Chase, Citibank, BofA, etc., or a wire transfer....no personal checks.

Gun Firearm Rifle Shotgun Trigger

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun
Wood Tool

Firearm Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.