FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put exactly 50 rounds through this. I just bought it yesterday, and my fiance had a flipping heart attack. After a coversation of "the gun goes or I go" thing, I am giving in to her wishes. No kidding, I want this gun, and I finally get it... and it's taken away just as quick. I paid 2000 for it and 60 bucks for the case. Hell, I still even have the tag in the case.

Selling for 1700+shipping FFL to FFL only.

·
Registered
93 Posts
And the bumper sticker reads:

"I got a gun for my wife... I think I got the better deal."

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Well, that sucks dude. Inevitably, these kinds of threads always end up with people telling the guy to stand up to the woman. What can ya do if you want to stay in the relationship, I suppose. So, it's easy for them to say that - they aren't U.

My wife hates guns and always pushed me to sell them. But, she knows I won't. And, that's the way its gonna be. But, I had them before I met her.

Sorry ya gotta sell that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Well, that sucks dude. Inevitably, these kinds of threads always end up with people telling the guy to stand up to the woman. What can ya do if you want to stay in the relationship, I suppose. So, it's easy for them to say that - they aren't U.

My wife hates guns and always pushed me to sell them. But, she knows I won't. And, that's the way its gonna be. But, I had them before I met her.

Sorry ya gotta sell that.
Having started the bashing, I feel I must say that I think it is because all our sig others don't read this forum, so we can get away with it here. Where as in real live, many of us do have our balls in a jar on the night stand. And of course, we get to ask permission to wear then while shooting our guns.

FM

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
I will be coming out to Ohio sometime in January...so if you still have it then we can work out a cash deal.....I live in PA so there are no restrictions I would have to deal with.

·
Registered
857 Posts
My wife never liked guns either - but I don't care
I don't like handbags, shoes, make-up etc and it never stopped her.
If she doesn't like em, she doesn't have to use them :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Good luck on the sale. But seriously I would question the whole g/f thing. No one in my family liked guns or wanted me to get one. But I did anyways and they all got over it. I highly recommend keeping it for at least a week and let her cool off first. Unlike the others I do still have my balls and I would have told the SO see ya later if it was her or the guns or any other thing I happen to enjoy. Just trying to maybe give you another point of view. Besides most women like guns once they have that one experience in their life when they feel their life was in danger.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Huh... my problem is keeping my wife from shooting the barrel off my guns! SHe is a much better shot then me especially with a scoped system- that means no mistress for me when middle age creeps in! :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
fs2000

I sent him a cashiers check for this gun on dec 20th with delivery confirmation on the fs2000. It was signed for on dec. 23rd. Since he has not returned any of my messages and I have yet to receive a black fs2000. The cell number I had for him has been disconnected as well. I have given him well over a month to respond or send me the weapon and he has done neither. I am about to go to local law enforcement for theft by deception if i have not heard from him within the next week.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.