Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS FS2000.

For $2,000 plus shipping, here's what it comes with: The rifles barrel has been shorten with an OAL of 26”, ATF compliant. As pictured, you can see the shortened barrel at 16” pinned. The rifle currently has a YHM quick detach suppressor mount flash hider on it. The mount is compatible with the 5.56 and 7.62 YHM Phantom suppressors. The gas port has been modified and the flash hider has been pinned by Tornado Tech, which the gas regulator has suppressed, and regular settings. Also included is the Urban ERT sling and one magazine (A modified PMag, to fit). Also had the rail. I no longer have the factory box. Round count is around 400-500

Payment can be made by check, money order, cashier's check, or Paypal plus fees. Personal checks will have to clear with my bank before I ship it.

I will ship only to a verified FFL. I will not ship to CA, NY or any other place where this gun is illegal. I will include a photocopy of my driver's license for their FFL records.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also to add, The Pmag is not the best looking at modification, but i have no other need for it. The rest of the rifle is in great to excellent condition and shoots flawlessly. The adverse setting has been the setting that was converted for suppression.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.