FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a FNAR .308 w/ 20 " fluted barrel. The gun is like new NEVER FIRED. Comes with the book, 3 different butt pads, 3 different cheek pcs. and the spacers. also 1 20 rnd mag. I am in Royersford, PA. I will sell it for $1100 plus shipping from my ffl to your ffl. No sales where not legal to own.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a 20 " fluted barrel. The Diameter at the muzzle is .765". I know FNH did produce 2 different 20" barrels at one time but I don't know the difference. On the web site now the 20" model is called "heavy". If you know how to tell the difference let me know and then I can tell you. I can email more pics if you need.

·
Registered
896 Posts
That appears to be a "heavy" barrel model. The way you can tell is about 5-6 inches in front of the chamber the "light" model has a noticeable taper for 3-4 inches before making a gradual decrease in size for the rest of the length of the barrel. The heavy had a constant taper for the entire length of the barrel. From these photos it appears like a heavy, but with the hand guard, it sometimes hides the taper that is just forward of where the top rail ends.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.