FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FNX-9 SS #66826, 17+1 capacity, fixed 3-Dot, DA 9.12 lbs (8.8-12.1)/SA 4.3 lbs (3.96-5.06), 3 17 rnd mags, 4 grips, case, O.M., lock and fired case; Round count 1250. Mint condition, the pistol looks brand new no scratches, chips, marks, bore is clean, etc. I used the pistol in an indoor range, never holstered, only high quality new MFR ammo, no bi-metal, steel case or reman ammo used. I bring 3-4 pistols during a range session and I fire 50 rnds per pistol; I clean my pistols after each session. This is a proven pistol that is very accurate that did not have a single failure to feed, fire or eject. I used high quality products to maintain the pistol: M-Pro 7 Cleaner, M-Pro 7 LPX oil in the bore, Tetra & TW25B grease on wear/bearing points. Cleaning equipment had coated wires/rods or non-metal handles to protect the bore and finish. The pistol was stored in a temp/moisture controlled environment (68-72 F) with desiccants. The warranty follows the pistol and I checked the s/n for recalls as it is not registered with FNH-USA. I will include 200 rnds of target/range 9x19mm ammo to be shipped by UPS (SD ammo or other ammo caliber available). The price for the pistol and ammo is $595.00 includes shipping to your FFL (FFL must accept shipment from me); OBO. Payment by Postal M.O. or terms we agree to.

NIB FNX-9 17 rnd magazine #47694-2 $44.00 includes shipping except to restricted states; OBO.

NIB Galco Speed Paddle Holster FNX-9/40 (FNP 9/40) FN-SPD480B Right handed Black leather FN logo $90.00 includes shipping; OBO.

Location: Milwaukee, WI. FTF available in WI or IL. [email protected] or PM. Payment by Postal M.O. or terms we agree to.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price Reduction; Pistol is in NIB Condition
$450.00 and terms listed in 04/10/15 AD or the original terms and the following: Cash discount of $50, a Gander MTN $40.00 certificate for in store, internet or catalog purchases expires 2/16/2016 and one FNX-9 magazine listed in the ad with free shipping. If the buyer does not require shipping (local sale) then I will discount the deal by the amount of shipping or best offer.

Note: the $50 discount, certificate, magazine and ammunition (other hand gun, rifle ammo available; 22LR,10mm,M885) have a value of $190.95 (595-190.95=404.05) no sales tax, shipping and insurance fees.

The main reason I am selling this pistol is due to my wife's SP2022 which she will not sell (too many 9mm pistols); I would sell the SP2022 if I could as the FNX-9 (great trigger) is a better pistol.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale cannot reduce price due to free shipping* (50 states) and 200 rounds of ammo 9x19 mm or ammo of your choice (ammo I own) close to value of the 200 rnds of 9x19 mm. This is not a firm offer so the terms and price are open for negotiation. Serious inquires only as many people have contacted me but in reality they were still pistol shopping, did not know the law or did not have the money. I am open to lowering the price of the pistol but I would have to change the offer to sell pistol only #66826 or what we negotiate (make the deal simple).

* shipping has to be calculated for the pistol and ammo, since I do not have addresses it is difficult to find out my costs (what I receive for the pistol after expenses).

Thank you for looking, Best Regards.

Note: I will not violate any laws so please check Federal, State and City (local) laws.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.