FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a Galco Silhouette High Ride Holster. This is brand new still in the packaging and in perfect condition. I purchased this to use
with a Ruger GP100 3"but I sold the revolver and never used the holster. It is a black right hand draw OWB belt holster and it fits a large
variety of revolvers. I have included a picture below showing what the packaging says it fits.

These retail for $85.00 plus shipping.

I am asking $55.00 shipped*** USPS Priority Mail with tracking (CONUS).
Discrete PayPal gift (no fees) (regular PayPal ok if +3.5%) or USPS Money Order.

***I will pay for the priority shipping in a box if you allow me to send it without the factory packaging (it takes up a lot of room). If you want the factory
packaging undamaged you will have to include $5.00 for additional shipping or it will still ship priority but it will be in a priority bag and not a box.

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified
of new posts or PM's. This is cross posted on other sites so buyer will be determined by time stamp. The item is located in Florida.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.