FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS : Geissle Super Scar Trigger, Stryker Enterprises E.A.C.H. & SCAR 17 Flash Hider.

Parts listed are new.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
You might want to read the rules for this section.

A photo of the actual items for sale, your location, and a price for each one are required.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to read the rules for this section.

A photo of the actual items for sale, your location, and a price for each one are required.
Having a problem with uploading to the site & can not edit post, please take it down, Thank you.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Having a problem with uploading to the site & can not edit post, please take it down, Thank you.
Editing is not allowed in the classifieds for the protection of the buyer and seller.

Reactions: Vec

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry for the mistake made here everyone I'm new to posting in the classifieds and my computer is having some kind of issue communicating with the site, let me try to salvage something here because guys are sending me PM's, I would like $410 net shipped for the Geissle Super SCAR trigger (From first run CNC milled, not cast), $125 net shipped for the Belgium made Flash Hide for SCAR 17 (7.62x51 only) was purchased from Stryker Enterprises, $70 net shipped for Stryker Enterprises E.A.C.H. in FDE anodized finish, All parts are in unused new condition, Prefer discrete PayPal for payment gifted or add 3% PayPal fees to total, will ship USPS mail, USA sales only, Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
(The Geissele Super SCAR Trigger is SOLD, Thank you) , Belgium Flash Hider for the SCAR 17 is still available for sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.