FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used but in very good condition and with some custom improvements, asking $200 plus shipping. Located in Columbus, Ohio. Originally purchased directly from LaRue for $240. My pictures aren’t the greatest but here is the exact case I am selling if you want to see what it really looks like:

LaRue Tactical M.O.A.B Soft Case | LaRue Tactical

One of the only complaints I have seen about this case is that it can be a little bit floppy and doesn’t have the most rigid support. It wasn’t too bad but I fixed that anyway by adding a custom cut piece of 1/8” polycarbonate sheet (at an additional cost of $40) inserted behind the foam in the main compartment. This is included with the case I am selling (but not the original LaRue case) and you can easily remove it if you don’t want it as there is a Velcro seam that holds the sheet and foam padding in place.

Custom polycarbonate frame sheet for support included:

It’s very discreet looking, no external badges and doesn’t look “tacticool”. I used it to take my SCAR 17 to the range a few times and it’s great for fitting the SCAR and all its accessories. It is a top quality case that is Made in the USA, but is just more than I need right now. This fits into a Storm iM3200 hard case which I had originally planned to do but have decided to go a different route that is a bit more compact so I don’t need this case anymore.

There is a main area for the rifle on one side, a main accessory storage area on the other side, and a padded divider between them. You could fit 2 rifles in this if you wanted to. The mag pouches fit the SCAR 17 factory mags perfectly. The larger pouch can fit a bipod. I put gloves & sling in the large zipped pocked and NFA tax stamp in the clear pocket. Includes all 5 velcro retaining straps, 3 large ones for the rifle, and 2 small ones that are great for holding accessories like a suppressor. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

SCAR 17 fits well, but is NOT included ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.