FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my black 17s. I bought it about 6 months ago and picked up an FDE 16s shortly after. Then ended up liking the FDE and bought another 17s in FDE to match. Now looking to sell this one to fund the optic that's going on my other 17s. I've only been out shooting with it twice. I bought 4 boxes of Remington UMC when I picked it up and never ended up finishing the fourth box so it has a little less than 80rds through it. It shot great, never had any problems or malfunctions with it or my other 2 SCAR's for that matter. It sat in a safe the 6 months I've owned it, there's not so much as a scratch on it. Still looks like new. I bought it new in the box and paid $2850 for it. Will let it go for $2400 shipped to your Registered FFL. WILL ACCEPT USPS POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY. Will include the lock pictured, the manual and the 20rd magazine it came with.

I'm located in Jackson, MI. Feel free to PM me with any questions or Email me at [email protected]

I'm not really looking for any trades at this point so no need to ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can also be reached at 517-962-9394. Text anytime or leave a message and I'll return your call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.