FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my unfired PS90 with Critical Dimensions adjustable top rail and CMMG side rails.Rifle has zero rounds fired and package comes with two extra 50rd mags and 250 rds of ss197 40gr Vmax ammo and Vest Guy 4 cell vest in Marpat with sling option. Rifle has no sight as it was sold for other purposes but you can install anything that will rail mount with no problem. Payment is by PMO or bank draft ONLY, and rifle must be shipped to an FFL holder for proper transfer. Price is 1700.00, Email or PM if interested.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't currently have access to a camera or I,d be happy to provide you with photos of the items being sold. As for the mags the deal includes two extra 50 rounders plus the original that was in the box with the rifle. Unfortunately all I have is my word on the unfired condition of the rifle and magazines :oops:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Is this still available? How far north of Melbourne are you? You willing to do a face-to-face?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reside about an hour and a half from Melbourne. Yes FTF can be done, just say when and where, as long as it isn't in some dark alley :lol: Payment will be acceptable by cash or established bank draft. Where are you stationed, your tagline says your in MD?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.