FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS- NEW FNAR .308 Win. 20" Light Fluted Barrel 20+1 & addt'l 7 new 20 rnd, $1,350

For sale FNAR .308 Win. 20" Light Fluted Barrel 20+1 is new, never been fire, comes with everything from factory ( hard case, 20 round mag, 3 cheek pads, 3 recoil pads, stock shim, lock and booklet). This rifle is beautiful it has short-stroke piston-driven, semi-automatic rifle. The FNAR’s gas piston system is concealed within the stock just below the barrel. The bolt locks a .308 cartridge into the barrel’s chamber by means of a rotary system and multiple lugs. The FNAR features a precision-machined 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver with a black anodized finish. Set into a matte black polymer stock, the FNAR is designed utilizing five stock shims, three cheek pieces and three recoil pads supplied by FN, this rifle can be configured to a number of body types.
Price is $1,350 for rifle and accessories, additional magazines only. Buyer to pay all shipping, FFL fees or any other fees associated with purchase price if for items only. This must be done legally thru FFL dealer or state police and buyer is responsible for any fees for transfer of rifle. I paid over $1,800 for all this and all is still brand new never been used.
I live in Maryland Zip code 21771.
Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All, Taking this off right now I am working with buyer and will repost if it does not take place. thank you & please know I ONLY follow Maryland state laws selling and buying firearms and accessories please DO NOT ask me to break the law. Thanks!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.