FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS: New Magpul 20rd 308 M3 pmags & New M.I. SSR SCAR FDE Rail EXTENTION *Pics *

Brand new in the bags. 3 or more mags for $18 each delivered. 1-2 mags for $21 each delivered (25 available). I have (8) new in the bags Magpul 10rd 308 M3 Pmags at $17 each delivered on 3 or more, and 1-2 mags for $20 each delivered. The M.I. rail is brand new and unused and is priced at $200 delivered. I also have 1 new/uninstalled in the bag Magpul SSG Selector set for the SCAR 16/17 at $20 delivered. Payment would be by a USPS or bank money order or by * paypal gift option*. I would possibly consider trading on some 5.56/.223 55gr FMJ ammo ( no reloads, Tula or Wolf) PMC Bronze, okay.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Magpul SSG Selector set has been sold. The Magpul 10rd mags are sold out. The price of the MI rail has been reduced to $190 delivered.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My mags arrived today with thanks. Get seller with super fast shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price now lowered on 3 or more mags to $17 each delivered. M.I. SSR SCAR rail price lowered to $185 delivered

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price now lowered on 3 or more mags to $16 each delivered. The Magpul 10rd mags are sold out.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The M.I. SSR SCAR rail price lowered to $175 delivered, and some more Pics of the rail extension.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.