FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came off my brand new PS90. I'm going with a more conventional set up of a red dot on a rail and don't need this anymore. I'm looking for $TRADED for an optics rail.

TIA

Dave

I'm guessing from the post below, I must be smoking crack so I edited my price.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I hate to break my own rule, but if I don't post this, I know someone will do something rash.

If anyone has any offers for what he is selling feel free to post. But for suggestions on the price, please PM him and do not argue that point on his forsale thread. Those sort of posts will be deleted from the thread. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
FNnuts said:
I'm guessing from the post below, I must be smoking crack so I edited my price.
You are still smoking crack at your new price :D

But if you just want to sell the locking screws I'll take them for $10.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea what these sights are really worth. Any real, no BS help would be appreciated. I just got this rifle and haven't done any research on it yet.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have no idea what these sights are really worth. Any real, no BS help would be appreciated. I just got this rifle and haven't done any research on it yet.
Understand!

They retail new for over $500 I believe.

Problem is, there are a bunch on the market from what I understand because lots of other people are upgrading too.

I think I have seen them for around $100. Personally, I may upgrade mine but I'll keep the stock sight just cause!

Welcome and take care.

·
Registered
39 Posts
honestly, i traded mine for 1 50rd. mag. simply b/c thats all i felt it was worth, and at the time, they weren't going for more than 50 or 60 bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.