FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the nicest Franchi I-12. The limited has an MSRP of $1,699.00 and normally sells for $1,399.00. Please note that some people confuse the "Limited" with the less expensive Franchi "Diamond" edition. The Limited is harder to find and more expensive. This is the nicer "Limited" version.I bought this one a few weeks ago, but since then I've stumbled onto a couple of really good buys which I could not pass up, so this one can go to help pay for the new purchases.

This is theFranchi I-12 Limited, Model 40711. It is a beautiful 12 gauge, 28" barrel, shotgun. It has the Franchi Inertia Drive, four choke tubes, wrench, small bottle of gun oil, AA grade oil finished satin walnut furniture, gel pad recoil pad, red fiber optic end sight and it comes in a hard case.

The Satin nickel receiver has inlaid gold game birds, which look very nice. The shotgun has a cut-checkered pistol grip and fore-end and the complete shotgun weighs only 7 1/2 pounds.

$1,199.00 plus $35.00 for shipping to your FFL. Pm or e-mail is fine. The shotgun is in North Carolina. Cash, U.S. Postal Money order of certified funds.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.