Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to Sell a New in Box
HK P2000sk .357 - DA/SA with Decocker
2 - 9rd Mags with flat base
Box/Manual/Backstrap/Lock/Key/Etc. Included

$570 FTF in NW IN
$605 SHIPPED

Please send a private message for questions or if you want it or have questions

I have ammunition that if sold FTF in IN, the buyer can purchase if interested. I also have 3 extra 9rd mags with pinky extension that the buyer will have first dibs on.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Where in Indiana are you located? How many rounds through her? Free bump for you sir!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iCeMaN said:
Where in Indiana are you located? How many rounds through her? Free bump for you sir!
"Want to Sell a New in Box" (unfired)

"FTF in NW IN" (NorthWest IN)

- OP

This is an Unbeatable price for a NEW IN BOX HK P2000sk - let me know if you want it -

I ship FFL to FFL via USPS Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation

Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tqtran said:
PM replied

$550 FTF in NW IN for the gun + 2 mags/box/etc
$590 SHIPPED for the gun + 2 mags/box/etc

Extra mags are $36/mag

Extra .40 caliber barrel $170 (These are $200 from HK)

·
Banned
9 Posts
hkp2000sk for sale

I see this was marked sold over on HkPro.com. I tried an email and "I'll take it" here...whats up...sold ? to me ? someone else ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: hkp2000sk for sale

clawsonbob said:
I see this was marked sold over on HkPro.com. I tried an email and "I'll take it" here...whats up...sold ? to me ? someone else ?
You sent me this IM on the 26th

"I am in naperville IL ( 40 miles west of chicago). Do you know what the IA laws on ftf deals ? I've bought berettas ftf from IA individuals, though we both have IL FOID cards.
If we can do a ftf with no other fees, I'll buy it. I am willing to drive to meet you there. I have 150+ positive ratings on ebay, Gunbroker, AuctionArms and the Beretta Forum, all under "clawsonbob"
thanks
bob clawson"

I replied to you with this IM on the 27th

"FTF deals (without FFLs) between residents of different states is against federal law, whether you're buying/trading long guns or handguns.
Take care"

It was marked sold on hkpro.com on the 24th
http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95240

Yeah, I forgot to mark it sold here, but I don't see why you're confused since you saw the ad on hkpro.com marked sold - and I specifically told you FTF deals b/w neighboring states w/out extra fees (FFLs) is ILLEGAL.

Again - Take Care

ALL TRADERS/BUYERS/SELLERS BEWARE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.