Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leupold MK6 1-6

New in Box Leupold MK6 1-6. This is a great scope just more than I would ever need and I need to pay off some bills.
The all-new Mark 6 1-6x20mm scope was engineered based on the years of elite riflescope making expertise in order to deliver relevant performance features to competition shooters and tactical operators in mid-range to CQB scenarios. Built around a rugged, ultra-bright daylight visible illumination system, the Mark 6 1-6x20mm offers a true "both eyes open" situational awareness at 1x, while also offering the ability to identify and engage targets out to several hundred meters at high magnification. The Mark 6 1-8 elevation dials to prevent unintentional adjustment in the field and caliber-specific front focal plane reticles. Hands down, the most commonly used phrase we hear from tactical end users is, “smaller, lighter, faster” when describing the perfect optic.

Specifications:
Actual Magnification 1.0 x - 6.00 x
Eye Relief (in) 3.70 in
Weight(oz, without mount) 17.00 oz
Length 10.30 in
Tube Diameter 34mm
Reticle: CMR-W 5.56

$1,650.00 shipped to lower 48.

Insurance will be on the buyer.

I will accept discrete PayPal in the form of a PayPal gift (+3% blood money fee) otherwise a USPS Money order, official bank check is preferred. Please ask any questions you may have.

Shipping will be USPS .

Thanks for your interest,
USGILT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.