FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there's not much else to say here... Bought it brand new a few weeks ago after I couldn't resist the temptation and one was available locally. I love it to death but just made a few other purchases and need to pay the cc companies now! I'm listing this on GB tomorrow but thought to let the users here have the first chance, and of course it'll save me and you both time and money if sold here.

I'm posting this from my cell phone. When I get to my computer will post pics. But it's brand new, in box, with 1 mag & all the goodies that come with one from the manufacturer. As the title says it is NOT a 9000-coded gun. I know I know... some don't care but for those who care, I wanted to point out.

I bought it for $2,300 locally. I'll eat the shipping. So you can have it for $2,300 shipped only to states where this is legal. If your FFL doesn't accept from non-FFL, there'll be an additional $30. I can accept personal check but there'll be a 7-day wait. PayPal is accepted if sent discretely and using PayPal balance or bank balance using the "friends & family" option to avoid fees.

I'm in Henderson, NV, so of course FTF transaction is possible.

I have been on GB for a number of years with all positive feedback. eBay the same as well as a number of other gun forums where I can show you I have all positive feedback in their classifieds section.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is no longer available. Decided to put it up on the auction site as a penny auction. Let the chips fall where they may... I don't think I can post the link to my auction here but it's super easy once you search "penny auction" on that site. Thanks to all who showed interest by sending me offers through PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.