FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS/ Possible Trade USC/UMP .45 *LOWER PRICE*

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  BPx69 
#1 ·
I have a USC/UMP completely converted by Ed at HDPS. Most of you may have seen that I posted before about my name on the receiver and it has been removed buy Ed as well. (this was only on HKpro forum) The area is now cleaned and ready in case you want to SBR it in the futrue. When I had Ed do all the work I had my name place on it incase I wanted to SBR it in the future. I am now sticking to only ARs and AKs so I am sorry to let this one go because it really is a wicked looking gun.

HDPS top rail, the side rails are off GB, no bottom rail. I have one mag with the complance plates new in plastic with it (also from HDPS). (picture coming soon)

Rifle is maybe a year or so old. I have put exactly 100 rounds, because I purchased two boxes of ammo and has since been a Safe Queen.

USC/UMP Rifle, 1 Mag with US made plates, pictured rails, USC tool and bound UMP manual is included.

I might take a partial trade, looking for AK stuff or AR stuff.

$2900.00 OBO - Delivered to your FFL, Funds must be USPS MO or a Certified check from a major bank.

Delivery includes Shipping with tracking and Insurance! I will need your info and FFL before shipping.

PM me or email me reyrex@aol.com with any questions or offers. I can send better pics but they won't be 56k friendly. This is also posted on other boards as well.

BP

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.