FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All items are located in VA and cross posted. First "I'll take it" followed by PM wins the item. All items are priced with shipping and will ship via USPS with tracking. Acceptable forms of payment include personal checks or USPS money order.

If any additional pics or info are required let me know and I'll get to it ASAP.

Eric

Lee 4 hole turret press with (3) 4 hole turrets, Lee auto-disk powder measure with all (4) powder discs, Lee auto-disk powder measure riser (to allow for clearance of the Safety Prime system) and the Lee large and small primer 'Safety Prime' primer systems. Used for ~1,500rds of .45ACP, .40S&W and 9mm total. This was my first press and while it's great for pistol, I got a Dillon 550 once I started doing rifle reloading as well. Great press to learn on since you can remove the auto-indexing rod and learn on it in 'single-stage mode' before putting it back in to get 200rds an hour put together. $150

1977 dated Soviet bandage. $5

R&R Racing Mag release. Very similar to the the new designs being put out on the Vepr12s in Europe. $90

Ventilated Poly-choke II for Saiga 12 and Vepr 12 shotguns. A couple of spots of surface rust from 3gun matches last summer which got rained on. $65

AK-336R from K-var. 7.62x39mm calibrated Russian rear sight block. Factory new and unused. $30

SAW grip with screw. $15

Krebs rear sight rail with all hardware. Minor scratches on the top from where an optic was mounted. $250

Marlin 60 .22lr rifle. Been a great shooter, but it just doesn't get any range time anymore since my nephew has graduated to full size rounds. Comes with a UTG 4X32 Mil-dot scope and scope base. $150 shipped from me to your FFL. If your FFL requires a rifle to come from another FFL it'll be an additional $40.

Unknown manufacturer 24mm dovetail mount scope rings. $15

Bushmaster 11.5" barreled A2 style upper receiver with FA bolt carrier and charging handle. This must be used on an AR pistol, SBR or machinegun. “P” and “M” marked upper receiver “CROWN” FSB, 600/700 series handguards, pre-late1980S forward assist button, A2 delta ring, round front sight post (all date ranges and identifiers on the parts found in the AR15.com AR parts identification guide) $500

AR carry handle pic mount. Brand new, never mounted. $20

21" Saiga in .308 that's had the barrel threaded 17x1 with a 17x1 - 24x1.5RH adapter and Dinzag FH in place. Furniture is black US polymer PG and stock. A section of pic rail is attached to the underside of the factory forearm for the included bi-pod.

Also included is the factory 8rd polymer magazine, 1 x 10rd Csspecs metal mag and 3 x 20rd Csspecs 20 rd mags (one with witness slots cut on the left side).

$850 shipped to your FFL. If your FFL won't accept a rifle from an individual, there will be an additional $40 charge for the rifle to ship from my FFL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.