Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have been thinking about selling my 16 for some time now. I have always wanted to upgrade to the 17, but the funds just were not there. I have finally convinced myself that I own plenty of 556/223 platforms and need to get 308. So, here is my Scar 16s, she has a little under 1000 rounds through her and is in excellent condition. I always give my guns a thorough cleaning and lubing before and after use, so her internals are spotless. I made some basic upgrades including the Geissele Super Scar trigger and the Stryker E.A.C.H.(Gen 1). My local gunsmith changed the muzzle break to a YHM Phantom so I could use a suppressor on it (only fired suppressed once 50-100 rounds, its still in jail). The Phantom works surprisingly well to hide the flash and reduce the recoil. I am also including the Pelican iM3100 Storm Case, which has to be the strongest case I have ever owned, works great for storing and transporting the firearm safely. The original factory magazine will be included, as well as the factory brake and factory charging handle. I am asking for $2200 which seems like a fair price and would allow me to get my 17. I am located in Tampa. If theres any questions feel free to ask. I can snap some more detailed pics if requested.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price reduced. $2100.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price reduced. $2000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts