FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This rifle has been meticulously maintained and has only seen 380 rounds of brass cased ammo through it, condition is excellent! It has been treated with Frog Lube since day one and all the internals look brand new.

I purchased the rifle new back in April 2013 and has pretty much been a safe queen since I've owned it, only a handful of trips to the range. The only very minor cosmetic imperfections are a couple very small marks around one of the rear sling loops where I tested out a sling, and a couple areas on the top rail where I had my Elcan Specterdr mounted - other than that, it's perfect.

Comes with the following:

-7 Genuine SCAR 17 mags (5 FDE, 2 black) 3 of them are brand new in packaging.
-Shooting Sight adjustable 2 stage trigger - Amazing trigger, just as good as the Geissele if not better.
-Gripod GPS 2 FDE VFG/Bipod (genuine)
-Striker Enterprises E.A.C.H charging handle
-FDE Ergo Grip
-Tactical Link Convertible 1-2 point QD bungee sling
-Blue Force Gear Tactical Sling Mount

Comes with original box, manual, stock trigger, and stock grip.

This is an amazing firearm and I hate to sell it, but I'm purchasing a .308 conversion kit for my HK23e Machine Gun and need the funds.

Price: $3150 for everything + shipping. No trades. Certified Check or Money Order only.

Note: Make sure your FFL will accept firearms from an individual - I will ship this firearm though USP directly, NOT my FFL.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
PMed you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold to Hunter24 - pending funds. Thanks!

Still a few mags and accessories available if anyone is interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.