FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am building a 22lr SBR for my kids, we really don't have a use for this. (I have a non threaded 15-22 that they will keep using as well)
Has less than a brick of ammo through it.
I still have the original box and flash hider.

factory grip, sights, stock are gone. replaced with Magpul rubber grip, Blackhawk stock, Magpul RVG added and the sights are I believe Magpul PTS, I never used them, I had a cheap red dot on there (not included). It also has a two point sling attached (with Magpul RSA), and some XTM panels. Comes with FOUR S&W OEM 25-rd magazines. The barrel shroud is threaded on and can be removed.
Mags were modified with parts from Raven Eye to make loading easier.

$500 shipped to your FFL. Your FFL must accept from an individual, I'll include a copy of my Ohio O.L. with the receipt.
Your FFL can email me a copy of their FFL (sorry, no fax machine unless you fax it to my job while I am working).
check or money order (will ship via UPS ground once payment clears and I verify your FFL through ATF echeck)

Ammo not included. $475 ftf in greater Cleveland area and I'll leave what ammo (75 rnds) I have in the mags.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Moved to correct section.

Reactions: Chowser

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**032614**
can't edit original so:

price drop and I have removed the barrel shroud and put the A2 flash hider back on. The barrel shroud IS NO LONGER included. I am adding two of S&W's 10-rd mags that I modified to hold 25 rnds. total 6 mags now.

$475 shipped or $450 ftf.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.