FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available for sale are NEW OLD STOCK GENUINE South African Defense Force Pat 83 Chest Rigs. These are MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA. They are most likely manufactured from the 80’s or 90’s. They are BRAND NEW. These are getting very rare to find so please get one while you can!
Features:

• Tough, Nutria brown cordura-like fabric on a mesh base
  • Adjustable waist and shoulder straps. The waist strap has a quick-release buckle.
  • Three magazine pouches with dividers, for a total of six 35 rnd R4 magazines. Also fits 6 of all the following mags: AK-47, M16, G3/FAL/R1.
  • Pouches for a first aid dressing, hand grenade and smoke/white phosphorus grenade.
  • A map/documents pouch on the inside.
  • A pencil/flare pouch on the side of the magazine pouches.
Payment can be made via paypal. PM me your email address so I can send an invoice. State quantity wanted as well. Pictures are a combination of what I found on the internet and from my own. Make no mistake these are unissued and in great shape! $155 SHIPPED. FEEDBACK CAN RELAYED IF NEEDED.

https

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.