FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale.

100% new factory conversion kits with barrel, bolt head, and low capacity magazine. Barrels include factory proofs.

I have a limited amount of 6.5 Creedmoor and 300 Norma Mag factory kits. You will not find these available with anyone else. Don't waste your time looking.

I have them in my hand. (No waiting). Material property Gas Composite material Wood Metal Cosmetics Cylinder Lipstick Tints and shades Office supplies

$2299 + actual UPS ground freight with adult signature required, to your address.
Material property Gas Composite material Wood Metal
Cosmetics Cylinder Lipstick Tints and shades Office supplies
Rectangle Cylinder Font Tints and shades Beige
Eye Liquid Cosmetics Lipstick Writing implement
Eye Liquid Product Eye liner Cosmetics

Please contact me. I have an easy to verify national reference if you would like. [email protected] Take out REMOVE. Please LMK, if you have any questions. I will probably soon list a few on GB, in the coming days. I will have to ask more to cover the commissions. The Ballista rifle is prices in or around 9000 euros MAP, in Europe. How much do you have invested in your system ? rifle, scope, rings, bipod, reloading equipment, and additional accessories. Don't miss this opportunity. Most likely price increases due to inflation are just around the corner. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to include more details. I am an enthusiast. The purpose of the other items is to demonstrate that the pictures were not just taken off of the net. CC's + 3.5%. Please kindly contact a buddy and tell them about the conversion kits, if you do not have a Ballista and or have no interest. Feel free to arrange a Facetime call with me and I can show you the items in real time. All of the factory conversion kits are stateside and ready to ship. References available. Sport's page - Houston Chronicle - 26 August 2021. Thank you.
Air gun Trigger Engineering Auto part Gun barrel
Product Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Dvi cable

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also listed the conversion kits on G.B. with different pictures. LMK if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any 6.5cm conversions?
Yes -

6.5 Creedmoor. 26" factory barrel, muzzle brake, low capacity 8rd magazine, and complete bolt head.

300 N.M. is also available.

In-stock and ready to ship. Everything is in Houston, Texas.

100% new with Unique Alpine proofs on the barrel.

I do have an easy to verify national reference. If interested we can set up a mutually convenient time and Facetime together and you can see the actual products, in real time.

The items are also listed on G.B. The price I included is without the G.B. commissions and tax.

Y'all already have so much invested in the platform - cost of the base rifle, glass, bipod, rings, and reloading supplies etc...

Ralph
Houston, Texas

713-515-8960 phone and text.

[email protected]

Please take out REMOVE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts