FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benelli M2 Tactical 12 gauge semi auto shotgun with Mepro Night sight Ghost ring sights. Comes with Box, 3 chokes, choke tool. Lightly used, less the 150rds through it, some wear as pictured from bumps in the safe. 5+1 capacity. These retail for $1200 new without the rail and night sights ($150 add on).

For sale for $1025 plus $25 shipping to your FFL, or alternatively I'd consider the following trade possibilities, plus cash on the appropriate end if needed.

- Mossberg 590/590A1 variety in the 18"/20" range
- Leupold Mark 6 1-6x TMR-D or VX-6 1-6x "Multigun"
- Nightforce 2.5-10x24, 2.5-10x32
- HK45, HK45T, USP45, USP45Tac plus mags
- FN SCAR 17 FDE mags, 10 & 20rd OEM

Small scratch on receiver and rear sight

Wear from adding +2 tube

Wear marks look worse in photos when the light catches it just right, FYI.

Also available with the shotgun are add ones as follows.

(2) Benelli OEM +2 extension & spring, plus US made follower and FFT forearm to comply with 922r parts count (2 US parts needed). These are in the same condition as the shotgun. $150 for all three with the shotgun. If these don't sell with it, $160 shipped.

(3) Also GG&G sling / rail attachment - $20 add on.

http://www.gggaz.com/benelli-m...ght-combo-mount.html

(4) Also available separate from the shotgun is an Aimpoint Micro H-1 4 MOA black finish with ADM low mount and Tango Down Scope cover. Clear lenses and 2 years old, not run hard at all. $450 add on as part of the package or $465 shipped separately (available before the shotgun sells).

All items pictured on the M2. (Mossberg 590A1 NOT for sale or included ;) )

Payment via USPS Money order. PM trade or purchase offers for consideration / negotiation.

This is a great shotgun, I just rarely shoot it and it should go somewhere it's put to good use.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, I always for get that. My apologies.

Located in NW Florida. Pensacola / FWB / Crestview area.

FTF possible to fellow FL resident.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.