FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a like-new FNAR 20" heavy barrel. The heavy barrel version of the FNAR is chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Winchester) and features an ambidextrous magazine release and 20" cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel with hard-chromed bore and target crown. A one-piece, receiver-mounted MIL-STD 1913 optical rail comes standard, along with a trio of similar accessory rails attached to the adjustable synthetic stock’s fore-end for mounting a battery of tactical lights and lasers. Normally retails for $1400.

Comes with factory case and all factory kit, plus Harris Ultralight Bipod (Series S, Model L) and seven total magazines (retail for $54 each) -- one 10-round magazine and six 20-round magazines (new in boxes).

The gun has less than 50 round down range, basically fired for function and grouping (verified it got FN's vaunted 1MOA) and that's all. I used to own a few of these, sold the others off, and now am selling my final one. Haven't shot this gun in forever since getting my SCAR 17s and just don't see this getting used anymore. Further consolidating my collection.

If you're not familiar with the FNAR I strongly recommend checking out the review video from "Nutnfancy" - search google for "Nutnfancy FNAR" or see the reply in this thread where I've embedded it.

Offering my FNAR in a couple package configurations:

#1 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 7 Mags, Harris Bipod: $1350

#2 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 7 Mags, Harris Bipod, Leupold 3.5-10x Mark4 LR/T scope in Badger Rings: $1900
(scope is listed in the "Guns & Gun Items For Sale (Non FN)" section)

#3 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 7 Mags, Harris Bipod, Leupold 10x Fixed Mark4 LR/T scope in Badger Rings: $2200
(scope is listed in the "Guns & Gun Items For Sale (Non FN)" section)

#4 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 1 Mag (i.e. rifle + factory kit only, your choice of 10 or 20 round magazine): $999

F2F deals within an hour of Sarasota, FL. Will ship to your FFL, must accept shipments from an individual. Add $50 if I need to ship from my FFL.

Looking for any of the following trades, +/- cash as necessary:
- FN SCAR 16S or 17S
- FN SCAR 16S 10" barrel assembly
- FN FS2000
- Tavor (right hand only)
- quality AR-15 in 5.56 only i.e. Daniel Defense, LMT, Noveske)
- 50-cal rifle
- FN FiveSeven
- FN SLP shotgun
- 5.56mm [.223] or 7.62x51mm [.308] ammo

HiRes Pictures in following post:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi-res pics of FNAR listing

Stack of magazines (that's the 10-rounder in front)

Factory Pic to show side profile:

There are two wear marks in the side of the highest cheek pad piece. You can always swap for one of the smaller pieces, but the high one is my favorite.
It's barely noticeable except on extreme inspection and obviously doesn't affect anything -- just slight marks in the soft rubber:

Wear marks in perspective:

Extreme closeup with highlighting:

Shots with Optional Scope Mounted (this is the 3.5-10X model):

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grrr, messed up the package options. Please disregard above prices, and see the following:

#1- FNAR 20" Heavy with 1 Mag (i.e. rifle + factory kit only, your choice of 10 or 20 round magazine): $999

#2 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 7 Mags, Harris Bipod: $1350

#3 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 1 mag, Leupold 3.5-10x Mark4 LR/T scope in Badger Rings: $1900

#4 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 7 mags, Harris Bipod, Leupold 3.5-10x Mark4 LR/T scope in Badger Rings: $2200

#5 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 1 mag, Leupold 10x Fixed Mark4 LR/T scope in Badger Rings: $2200

#6 - FNAR 20" Heavy with 7 mags, Harris Bipod, Leupold 10x Fixed Mark4 LR/T scope in Badger Rings: $2450

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.