Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Troy Industries Battlemag 30-Round Magazine 3 Pack

I purchased these on a whim and have no need for them. They are still BNIB and never used. The color is black.

The Troy Industries Battlemag is an advanced polymer 30-round magazine for AR-15 style firearms in 5.56 / .223 Remington. The polymers used in the magazine are chemical, biological and impact resistant. The feed lips have been reinforced and the mag uses an anti-tilt follower. The mag body features a aggressive scale texture that provides a sure grip but will also extract from magazine pouches easily. The spine of the magazine is designed to prevent over-insertion common with some polymer mags. The floor plate features a shock absorbing pull tab, or can be used with the flush locking plate (both included). Functions with all M4, M16, AR-15, HK416, and FN SCAR rifles.

This retails for $40.00 plus shipping.
I am asking $32.00 shipped (CONUS) via USPS Money Order or PayPal gift (regular PayPal ok if you add 4%).
I will also do even trade for 3 NIW Gen3 (MOE is OK) Black PMag 30 Round Magazines.

I will not ship to ban states.

This is cross posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. The item will be sold to the first person to post or PM "they will take it" AND send me an email. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. The item is located in Florida.

*The item will come as shown in the photos*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.