FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
how can you tell me NO ONE wants this super uber high tech tactical white ring sight, it even glows in the dark with some radio active stuff, we are talking space age here baby, fn went through all the trouble of coming up with this super sight for a $1,400.00 rifle and im practically giving it away for a magazine, man you just dont know a deal when you see one, i personally can attest to the fact my uncles brothers cousin took it off a dead vc general back in 1969 after he had been sniped by white feather himself. cmon people, this is the same sight they use to land the space shuttle with and launch tomahawks, make me an offer. i will trade for a 50 round magazine or a fs2000 rifle complete plus cash on your part to make up the diffrence. dont miss your chance, they arent making these anymore, dont let it get away like a 1986 machine gun, get it now while its hot, seen em on ebay selling for 567 bucks, first come first screwed, i meant served seeing i was the first screwed with it by fn and whoever let that monster out should have to have them mounted to their heads and forced to look through it the rest of their life, one seeing eye dog coming up :roll:

·
Registered
121 Posts
[red]how can you tell me NO ONE wants this super uber high tech tactical white ring sight[/red], it even glows in the dark with some radio active stuff, we are talking space age here baby, fn went through all the trouble of coming up with this super sight for a $1,400.00 rifle and im practically giving it away for a magazine, man you just dont know a deal when you see one, i personally can attest to the fact my uncles brothers cousin took it off a dead vc general back in 1969 after he had been sniped by white feather himself. cmon people, this is the same sight they use to land the space shuttle with and launch tomahawks, make me an offer. i will trade for a 50 round magazine or a fs2000 rifle complete plus cash on your part to make up the diffrence. dont miss your chance, they arent making these anymore, dont let it get away like a 1986 machine gun, get it now while its hot, seen em on ebay selling for 567 bucks, first come first screwed, i meant served seeing i was the first screwed with it by fn and whoever let that monster out should have to have them mounted to their heads and forced to look through it the rest of their life, one seeing eye dog coming up :roll:
Ummm..no one want it...just like no one wants mine either...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see, well i might just hang on to it as a example of what is not useful, maybe a oddball museum piece of non working disasters, well anyway, got a trous and a aimpoint and the recticle will sit in the safe till the tritum runs out, maybe i can mount it to a tec nine cause i cant hit anything i aim at with the tec so i might as well have a crappy sight on it also.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Have ya'll looked in the WTT section right below this one? Critcal Dimensions seems to want a couple.

*Oops, nevermind, looks like he has enough for now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i hear the rem2 works, but aimpoint is on the baby now, well fakepoint, but i challenge you to tell the diffrence, I cant see or tell, and i own a comp m4 real deal, and my china copy m2 is almost the same to me, red dot, bullets hit where dot it, holds zero, and cost 30 bucks, while for my ar i did go with the 700+ m4 limited, but there is nothing wrong with the ebay copies, even says aimpoint, how bold of Mr. fukusan-lee to make a copy :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.