FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My PD has just gotten in a batch of PS90s and I would like to carry my own. I have two ARs but dont carry the SP1 so it sits in the safe. Would like to sell it or traded it for a black stock new or almost new PS90 with optics or the new black optical site. The AR is an original COLT produced in the mid-70s. It has a Cobray 37 mm launcher that shoots oc,flares or smoke rounds. Its a fun toy. The rifle also includes an original COLT 3x20 scope. Would prefer a FTF in the Dallas/FT Worth area if possible. Also would be willing to include my old level 2 Second Chance vest if you got alot of accessories. The vest is past the 5 year "service life" so it has to be officially retired but is in good condition. Private citizens are allowed Kevlar in Texas but not in some states so I will only include this in FTF. PM me if you have any questions or if u want more pics (not sure if the pic will post). Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im interested in a trade, but it wont let me PM you (some error about a debug mode). Can you please send me more pics/info to smso540 @ policeone.com (remove the spaces)

Thanks

Dustin

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Yes - the PMs ARE going thru despite our sucky server. We may move the site soon because this is getting ridiculous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.