Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I would like to trade my 3 handguns. The CZ comes with 3 different grips including the thin aluminum, frag (as shown in photo), and stock rubber grips. I also have a UBG leather holster (very excellent quality, similar to Milt Sparks), an OWB blade tech holster, 4 mags, and the case. The Sig Sauer P238 Equinox comes with an IWB Concealment Solutions Black Mamba holster (leather/kydex and very comfortable), 4 mags (one extended), a pocket holster, and a case. It has one idiot mark where I knocked out the pin to replace the polymer trigger with a stainless one from a guy down in Tillamook, OR that manufactures them. The Walther is I think a 1988 Interterms PPK/S blued. It was bought by the original owner who shot 20 rounds through it and then cleaned it and stored it for 27 years until he decided to down size his collection. It is in superb shape, I can't say I have seen one this nice online. I fired 50 rounds through it and it was awesome! I cleaned it and that is all the use it has had. Since it has had almost no manipulation for the last 27 years, it will not have the safety drop issue. It comes with 2 magazines and the box. All three are in very good condition.

I am looking for a few options:

FN SCAR 16 or 17
FN FS2000
IWI Tavor
Kriss Vector
Sig Sauer MPX
Steyr AUG

ADFEBE46-B18E-4471-88A3-231A64A1623A.jpg F60E1AD5-4EFA-4DEC-A88D-79AFBEBB34BB.jpg IMG_1164.JPG FullSizeRender-4.jpg IMG_1166.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.