FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling/trading my bike. It is a 03 600 new fairings, custom seat, HID headlight setup. custom 1000 gsxr head light/front fairing swap. Has a custom short yoshi exhaust sounds excellent. Has sprockets that are not stock front and back ODO reads around 27k miles but the sprockets were changed early in its life which means it has a lot less miles. Has been fully serviced(oil/filter/Air filter/Sparkplugs in the past 10 miles ready to ride!) Chrome swing arm.Has a k&n air filter and new spark plugs and oil and filter ready to go for many more thousands of miles. Only issue is the key can be a pain to turn in the ignition cylinder. I think it is worn down. Most of the time the key turns fine but every once in a while it takes a bit of playing with it to unlock the ignition a new ignition and can be purchased for not much It just hasn't caused me a lot of problems so I have bothered to change it. Has a few dings in the top of the tank. Clean clear title in hand ready to sign over. Is an off road ks title since it will not be rode this winter and dont want to pay insurance on it. Not a salvage title.

Looking to trade for a Good working low rnd SCAR 17s + cash. Located in Wichita I am willing to throw it in the back of my truck and travel due to gas being some what affordable lately. I am Valuing my GSXR at $3700 but of course that is for my market and for one that doesnt have the hids or custom front end extc. so dont troll me saying thats crazy high. I dont know the world market or your market. I only know the going price in my area for something of this type and condition. And a Brand new Scar going for $2500ish on gunbroker. And used in my area 2200-2400 depending on condition extc..I am open to any reasonable offer dont be afraid to ask but mainly looking for a scar 17s plus a decent amount of cash. I can provide any amount of pictures and details you require. gsxr 2.jpg gsxr 4.jpg gsxr 1.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.