Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all...
I sold my PS90 about 3-4 months ago to another member here, and am starting to regret the decision. I am thinking of getting another one, but may sell my Kimber to fund it. I am looking for a new or newer PS90, with nothing special in terms of rails or sights (I don't want the FN sights - I'd like more of the current basic / LE model). In a perfect world, I'd love to trade for a new one, but will accept one that appears "as new" with a minimal round count and no signs of damage or abuse.

About the Kimber: This is about 2-3 years old, and has been very carefully used and cared for. It is been used almost entirely with light hand loads (very little factory ammo, absolutely no +P), and has a slightly reduced power (-2lb) recoil spring. It also has had the slide re-finished (by a site sponsor here) in Cerakote Graphite Black), with new Kimber / Mepro night sites installed at the time of refinishing (last fall). I had a EGW barrel bushing made, and it has improved accuracy quite a bit. The grips are VZ's in carbon fiber, and I have the original Kimber woodgrain ones (they were removed immediately after purchase), as well as all of the original case / manuals / packing stuff. I have a handful of Kimber Tactical mags and at least one or two Wilson Combat mags.

There have been no modifications to the trigger or any other internal parts. This gun has given me no problems whatsoever, and I will definitely own another Kimber at some point.

The photos posted here are this pistol, but are NOT current, and are for reference only. If there is any interest in this, I will definitely take new ones immediately with something to show the date taken (gun on top of today's paper?). I am in the SW Chicago suburbs (Illinois) and would be open to FTF trades (with state police FOID check + 3-day wait) or FFL - FFL trades at this time. I have extensive (perfect) feedback at multiple online locations and would gladly offer this as a reference. I will expect similar info on my trade partner.

IM / PM me with any interest - thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Recent photos posted. Still available as of 5/2/15. I would also trade for a KSG in black or FDE. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.