Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I spoke with Shipwreck today and asked him if my first post could be a ad to trade for a PS90. He said yes, so after reading a lot of great posts about the PS90. You guys have convinced me to get one :D I want to trade my Sig 556 rifle for a PS90. Below is my info on the rifle. I have a very good rating on AR15.com and ebay. Please email me if you have any questions or would like to talk further about a trade.

Thanks for your time,
Kirk

INFO-
I have an excellent condition Sig 556 rifle. (The serial number is in the #3900 range) I have fired about 50 rounds through it. It comes with a Samson front flip sight, AAC M4-2000 suppressor adapter/flash-hider, 1-30 round mag and all papers. I'm wanting to trade it for a FN PS90. I would prefer to trade it for a triple rail model in black, but will entertain all models. I would also consider trading it for a Armalite AR10 carbine with rail system. (The AR10 needs to have the 16 inch barrel that does not taper down behind the flash hider. This is so that I can put a AAC SCAR HD suppressor on it.) Please email me with your offers or any questions. I live in the middle TN area and would like to trade with someone near here. But I can send the rifle to your FFL.

·
Registered
16 Posts
HAVE YOU MADE THIS TRADE YET?

I HAVE A GREEN PS90 WITH 1/30 RND AND 1/50 RND MAG ALSO ABOUT 50 DOWN THE TUBE. IT JUST SITS IN THE BACK OF THE SAFE AND HAS BEEN FOR 8 MONTHS. IT MAY BE TIME TO FIND A NEW TOY

WHY ARE YOU TRADING OUT OF THE 556? I HAVE NEVER HAD ACCESS TO ONE JUST PICS SO I AM UNSURE OF THE QUALITY / ACCURACY ECT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.