:?

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Missed this somehow.

Gamertag is:

Ick

Simple as that.

My friend list is usually full or has open slots for game developer matches and such...so throw me a note before you send the friend request.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
..that reminds me....Call of Duty 4 is coming out next Tuesday - November 5.

http://www.charlieoscardelta.com/indexnew.php

The game is supposed to have a P90 as one of the weapons. I believe you have to "earn" it in ranked matches, but it is there. I am almost positive that they have both the integrated sight model AND the tripple rail. We shall see. I will let you know.

I would describe the game as "Halo 3 with contemporary weapons". That is a little simplistic, but you get the idea.

The weapon graphics are incredible. What a saw playing the BETA for 30 days makes you actually "feel" like you have an actual M4 in your hand. I got out the M4 handle with the iron sights and compared it to in-game and was surprised with the accurate representation. These aren't 2d photos stretched over a 3d image mind you. Very well done.

As for how the rifle characterisics, accuracy, and damage actually track real-world experience....well I am certain it is not accurate. A fun game though.

Check out details on MP5. When you pull the weapon up to your eye to use iron sights the detail is even more pronounced. You can see the contours of the metal.

Not sure which rifle this is.

I think that is an M249 SAW

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks cool I have got every COD so far from PS days :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
My gamer tag is: EpicSh3lLsHoCk...working on wiring fiber on my house sooo my my 360 isn't up at the moment but will be soon...feel free to add me gentlemen!!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I guess shipwreck doesn't play...shame..i would love to own him in COD4!!! HEHE

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I guess shipwreck doesn't play...shame..i would love to own him in COD4!!! HEHE
No, sorry. I have no gaming machines or computer games (I did have an atari when I grew up). However, I used to play a lot of games in my 20s on the computer.

Last game I played was Grand Theft Auto (the miami vice style version - I forget if that was #2 or #3) back in 2003. Played it all day on a Sunday.

Then I remembered why I don't play them anymore. I feel like I wasted the whole day. Haven't played since, sorry....

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Its all good. I don't play too often either :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
When I get my other CISCO router hooked up in my house, then ill be on live a lot :?

·
Registered
150 Posts
i'm surprised no one here plays GRAW2 i mean you get the FN2000 and the SCAR :lol:

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I am the s4mur41h4x0r on xbox. It is pronounced Samurai Hacker, it is just spelled in elite (1337). You will find me playing mostly COD4 online...and yes...my favorite submachinegun is the P90.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts