Registered
6,615 Posts
Holy hell!!! Nice rifle!

Reactions: lefthanded7

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I find it interesting the receiver is still stamped "Model 700 M24"

Nice looking rifle and setup! Let's see some groups!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very nice! did it come fully furnished like in the picture? or did that scope cost an extra limb?

Reactions: lefthanded7

·
Banned
596 Posts
Nice looking rig. Follow correct breakin procedure for best results! Should get at least 1/2moa with it. I have a Tactical Rifles M-40 .308 with 26" heavy barrel and Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 Zero Stop MOAR reticle scope. Did the one shot one clean breakin for first 10 shots and was handsomely rewarded for the effort. Took it to the range yesterday. Was hitting 1/4" moa @ 100yds. Love these sniper rifles!
Congrats!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much is for a rig like this ?
How does it compare to AI/AX ?
Beings you can get a Accuracy International AX for around 8 grand I'd tell you this system with it's full set up of suppressor, soft drag case and pelican case and a bunch of other goodies come in at closer to $9.5 But remember that this is fully set up with a PSR1 6.5-20x50 and all. It has some really nice, well thought out features like grooves in the rifle chassis that allow for electronic laser or light wiring be ran inside the grooves and then plugged in to buttons near the trigger - no exposed or wiring to hang up on things. The stock is as solid as a brick too! Trigger that feels like breaking a piece of a crystal tooth pick..... and at the end of the day we tried out the Mk248 Mod1 220gr. 300 Win mag. load and it went into a .244" hole!! Yes this one is a keeper!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice looking rig. Follow correct breakin procedure for best results! Should get at least 1/2moa with it. I have a Tactical Rifles M-40 .308 with 26" heavy barrel and Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 Zero Stop MOAR reticle scope. Did the one shot one clean breakin for first 10 shots and was handsomely rewarded for the effort. Took it to the range yesterday. Was hitting 1/4" moa @ 100yds. Love these sniper rifles!
Congrats!
If you love long range rifles - look on my profile page at the photos of my EDM Arms .408 Cheytac. That thing is unreal!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice! did it come fully furnished like in the picture? or did that scope cost an extra limb?
It came as you see, with a can, soft drag case, pelican case, mags,.... all sighted in. First shot split the vertical line on the target 2.4" high at 100yrds. (that was a sign of good things to come!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts