FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Dayum! At $50 PER McNugget I guess they'll no longer be included in the $1 menu. Then again, I think I'll pass I prefer my meat to have once had a heart beat but that's just me.

·
Administrator
11,741 Posts
I think Singapore just made my do not travel to places list.

Wonder whats next to be grown and served.

Gives a whole new meaning to dark meat.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Give me real meat everytime. But, here's the thing: it's expensive now, but eventually they'll figure out to make fake meat cheaper than real meat. That's when there's going to be a crazy up is down moment. Ultimately, "real, bloody meat" is going to be something only the wealthy can afford--at least on a regular basis. Mark my words! I think dystopian sci-fi writers got this right...

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Give me real meat everytime. But, here's the thing: it's expensive now, but eventually they'll figure out to make fake meat cheaper than real meat. That's when there's going to be a crazy up is down moment. Ultimately, "real, bloody meat" is going to be something only the wealthy can afford--at least on a regular basis. Mark my words! I think dystopian sci-fi writers got this right...
Fortunately this won't apply to the growing numbers of hunters who bring their own REAL meat to the table. Florida is overpopulated with wild hogs and I like pork, I also like gator tail and I'm sure I can acquire a taste for Burmese pythons, we have them here in abundance too...

Those who do their hunting in grocery stores will be the only ones eating Apple iMeat by then it will be 6g iMeat...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts