FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting emails from the retards over at the brady bunch. Apparently they don't know who they're sending emails to these days.:-D

-SS
===================================================================

On Christmas Eve two years ago, four brave firefighters were gunned down while serving their community in Webster, New York.

They were ambushed by an assault weapon-wielding felon who was prohibited from owning a gun. But he obtained a weapon anyway, through a straw purchaser who was supplied by outdoor retailer Gander Mountain.

Michael Chiapperini, a husband and father, and Tomasz Kaczowka, 19, were both killed that day, while Joseph Hofstetter and Theodore Scardino were wounded.
How can we stop this madness?

We can take the profit out of supplying guns to criminals!

Yesterday the Brady Center’s Legal Action Project filed a lawsuit on behalf of these victims of gun industry negligence against Gander Mountain and the straw purchaser.

With our partners at the Arnold & Porter law firm, we sent another resounding message to the gun industry: If you choose to supply criminals with firearms, we’ll make you pay.

We can stop the madness. The gun industry is feeling the heat. We have lawsuits pending across the country. . . and we’re winning!

But we can’t do it without you…

With your support, we’re changing the way the gun industry does business, and making a safer America.

With appreciation,
Jonathan E. Lowy, Director
Legal Action Project
Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
They need you Sarge :wink:

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
Talk about missing your target audience...

As to their lawsuit, I wish them nothing but setbacks and missteps culminating in a humiliating (and expensive) loss.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
What they never mention is with all the possibilities of more than 300,000,000 people and ALL the guns in the U.S., isn't it amazing that there are so few criminal acts with guns on any given day? I think that is a story that no one ever mentions.
Doctor's, God Bless them, kill so many more people each day in the U.S. than guns do. Car accidents, cigarettes, illegal drug use and alcohol EACH kill more people in the U.S. than gunsd.
These brady (small "b") are not so interested it deaths of humans than they are with their HATE of GUNS! They are majoring on the minors.
The fact that the gun was bought through a straw-purchaser (if it is even true) through a legitimate retailer like Gander Mountain is a RED Herring!
I say F-the brady (small "b") bunch!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I doubt it will go far except as a waste of time and money, As how is Gander Mt. suppose to know it was a straw purchase? It's on the form asking about straw purchasing and if that individual lied then the beef is with the purchaser and not the retailer but then again who has more money....

Reactions: IGC224

·
Registered
932 Posts
How can they file a lawsuit against Gander Mountain when they sold (and the person granted to proceed) the gun per government requirements (4473 form)? How was GM suppose to know that the POS straw purchaser, was just that.

I hate these anti-gun idiots that have no clue. We have much more pressing matters in this country to deal with but as always, we have jacks fighting for something that is pretty much a losing battle. It's kinda like the Sterling/NBA crap. Who truly cares what the very old man, who has old views and beliefs, said or says? It is also like the gay community that demands that everyone in the world accept their lifestyle and if you don't, I'll throw a hissy fit and sue until you change your mind and accept us!

I truly do not care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts